Doge Cup
Search
⌃K
⚽

NFT's

The teams chosen for the NFTs were chosen by considering the countries that have won the most FIFA World Cups.

Mint NFTs

The NFT's are divided into 4 rarities, where each rarity has 2 players from different positions, attack (ATK) and defense (DEF).
A box may contain one of the 4 rarities, and they have different probabilities of being found
  • Common - 69%
  • Rare - 20%
  • Epic - 8%
  • Legendary - 3%
Each box will cost 2500 $DCP
Of the value of each box 80% of the tokens collected will go back into the game's reward pool automatically, the other 20% will be burned, this burning will be done manually at least once a week.

Team

Within rarities it is possible to form teams to increase income, the teams are formed of two players of the same rarity, but from different positions, completing the team, i.e. two different NFTs of the same rarity.

Income

The earnings of a single player (1 NFT) and a team (2 NFT's) are different, the table below contains the % per day of each type of earnings.
Rarity
1 NFT
2 NFT's
Common
1%
2.7%
Rare
1.5%
3.7%
Epic
2%
4.7%
Legendary
2.5%
6%
​